Friday, October 11, 2013

Tone Down the Excitement

As a bitter infertile....which I expect to always be a part of me....I get really pissed jealous when people talk to me about how excited they are to start trying for a baby. Anyone else out there like this???

I can soooo clearly remember that moment when my hubby and I decided it was officially "time" to start trying. We couldn't wait to go thru the pregnancy experience together, to see what our child would look like, to raise a little baby together. We were soooo excited, I remember literally wanting to tell everyone who walked by me that we were trying. HAHA So yes, I was also guilty of what I'm complaining about at one point. And that's why it hurts me so much right now.

These people get to be excited... and more than likely, everything is going to work out perfectly for them. It'll all be great and go according to plan and their excitement will eventually turn into love for their precious baby in which everyone will celebrate and love as well. Our journey took a different route, it was cut off. We've had to adjust and focus that love we once had for our unborn child on each other instead. It's not easy... especially when others are getting ready to start trying. I get so angry.... I want that moment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment