Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Clomid Cysts: SUCK IT!

Ouch.... I'm in pain..... lots and lots of period cramping pain. WHYYYYY?

I called my doctor yesterday and they want me to just wait until this new period is over and I get my next one to do anything new. Yippy fricken skippy. They didn't seem to be concerned at all that I'm bleeding only 8 days after my last period. And it's not just bleeding, it's reeeeeeeally bleeding.

That's right people, I'm going to talk openly about my period - deal!

I changed my tampon just 2 hours after putting it in and I had already leaked. Awesome. It's only 9:15 in the morning here at work. I am hurting and have no medication here with me. I'm a very smart lady.

Oh, and when I went to use the bathroom here at work, it was out of order. Love that.
Can I just go home and lay in bed please??????? If I had vacation to burn, I'd seriously consider it.

...til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment