Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Infectious Disease Testing

Well, hello there! I am in a terrific mood because I just had my very....last.....test..... EVER!

Yesterday my hubby and I went to the hospital to get our blood drawn and he gave his urine sample. Then this morning I had to give some cervical cultures and now we are officially DONE. I can't imagine what other "tests" they can possibly come up with for us to do. So I've decided to celebrate! This has been such a long neverending process - all just to get to the point where they would finally give us drugs and do something to help us get pregnant.

I should be getting my period this weekend (I find it a bit odd that I'm sort of sharing that detail w/ the world right now). HA! Blogs, such a weird thing....   Anyway, I should start my cycle either friday or saturday. Both days I will be out of town so it's a little scary since I think I'm supposed to start drugs on Day 3. I'm hoping for a period on Saturday or later so that I have enough time to get back into town and figure that all out.

I'm super excited! .... and I guess a little nervous because I wonder what Clomid will do to me. It seems different for everyone. But I've come this far, so I'm ready to take on whatever it throws at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment