Thursday, June 6, 2013

Do You Ever Feel Like Your Body Is Failing You?

Yup, that's how I feel this morning. I started bleeding last night but stayed hopeful that maybe this was finally implantation bleeding. Unfortunately I awoke to a full blown aunt flow and I just can't help but think, what the heck went wrong?

We had that HSG this month. You hear all the time how people are especially fertile after having that procedure so you should take full advantage of that month. Which we did. I had the most clear positive ovulation test I've ever had this cycle. So I knew without a doubt when we were supposed to time intercourse. We did... 3 or 4 times. We followed the clinics guidelines exactly (while still keeping it fun) and yet, here we are.... no pregnancy. I just don't understand how that is possible.... why doesn't my body work?

I'm trying not to go to the dark place right now because I want to stay hopeful for this upcoming IUI cycle. Although, I don't even know if that's going to be possible anymore. Today is day1 of my cycle and they need to do an ultrasound on day 3. Well, day 3 will be on Saturday and I'll be in another state for a wedding. Should be interesting to see what they say when I call them today. Again, thank you oh so much body. That's wonderful that you decided TODAY would be the perfect day to bring on aunt flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment