Monday, May 27, 2013

I just scared myself

During my HSG a couple weeks ago, they could see that my uterus is "slightly" heart-shaped. It wasn't brought up in great detail, just a quick, "as you can see your uterus is has a slight heart shape, and this is your fallopian tube...". So at the time, I thought nothing of it other than "aw, that's so cute - it's a heart shape waiting to love whatever finally gets to grow in it".

Well I finally had time to do a quick google search. YIKES! After seeing a few articles, I decided I need to NOT do that anymore and instead wait to hear what my RE has to say about my particular situation.

All of the articles out there talk about increased miscarriages, increased pre-term births, increased c-section births & increased diformaties in the child. Seriously - the internet is a scary place :(

I would pretty much die if after all of this struggle we've been having, we continue to struggle down the road. I guess I can't jump to conclusions until I hear from my Doctor - which is happening in 2 days. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment