Friday, February 8, 2013

Hi.

Welcome to my journal.

I will be using this blog as a way to release stress that I feel on a day to day basis. I am terrible at stress management and sometimes I just need to get my thoughts out there in order to finally let go and move forward. So while this blog might be boring to some people, please know that I am only doing it to hopefully provide myself some relief and others struggling a place to relate.

This isn't going to be easy. I am not good at putting my feelings out there for all to read about. BUT I think this is something that will help me and hopefully be beneficial.

Don't expect a post every day. I will probably only be journaling when there's a big event or if I need to vent about something that has happened. Please don't judge. I want this to be a place I can share my feelings and others can comment as well without feeling stupid.

I hope you stay along for the ride... I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment