Thursday, September 12, 2013

Youch!

Well, I'm at work this morning, so that's at least a good sign. I have been having cramp-like pains the last 2 days, every day I just assume the always-annoying-Aunt Flow was arriving soon. This morning was just like the other two days... woke up feeling a crampy feeling in my uterus. Went to the bathroom, no AF. oooookayyyy. So I started getting ready for work and something crazy happened that I've never experienced before. Sudden cramps. They started out normal but soon escalated to mind numbing, crippled over, sweat-down-my-back type of pains. What's happening??? It literally is the most intense stabbing pain ever and it feels like it's my uterus, but I suppose it could be my intestines too. TMI alert, I would go to the bathroom and it seemed to get better....slowly.....  So then I'd go back about my business (after downing some tylenol). I was almost done curling my hair when it hit me again. Same thing all over again -- this time worse.... I wound up laying on the floor praying the pain to go away. Finally I forced myself up and went to the bathroom again and once again it slowly got better.  ????? what the heck!

Maybe I should be calling a doctor or going to see someone, but so far it hasn't occurred a third time. I took another tylenol and I'm hoping that I'm safe now. People might look at me weird if I am curled up in a ball under my desk.

IF it does happen again, don't worry, I'm leaving work and I'll definitely be calling someone.

Lordy.... this better not be what it is like when AF arrives now.

No comments:

Post a Comment