Friday, July 5, 2013

Sadness This Morning

Just took the pregnancy test & got a big fat Negative. boooo. I almost had myself convinced it was positive due to my lack of symptoms this month. I always have sore boobs from O until my period arrives, but this month there was nothing. I guess I can chalk that up to lack of progesterone in previous cycles & since I was on progesterone suppositories this month, it probably helped with that.

Last night we went to a friends house for dinner & fireworks and they grilled chicken & veggie kabobs. It all looked sooo good and I literally went to eat the chicken and as soon as I started chewing, I nearly threw up. Then immediately from there on out, I felt sick and like I wasn't very hungry. Explain THAT. After that happened, I thought for sure I was pregnant.

I'm of course disappointed, but I am ready to move on to this month as soon as we can. They say your best chances are with IUI #2 and IUI #3... so I really hope they are right. Fingers are crossed that IUI #2 works. I can't imagine going into IUI #3 knowing it is our last one.... ugh..... talk about crazy pressure. Oh well, I just have to keep reminding myself that what will be will be.

Looking forward to starting this process over again....I think.

We're leaving for a family vacation tomorrow, so it is actually really good timing. I'll be able to relax and read and just regroup (um, and drink mojitos with my mom) haha. So not everything is bad about the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment